Terms and Conditions
Please read this web page carefully. It contains the Terms and Conditions governing your access to and use of EMPT LTD (Evans Management and Professional Training) .Your use of the services and facilities of the site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions without notice and ask that you regularly read this page.
Links to other websites
EMPT include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information You access them at your own risk. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
EMPT makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
• Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements.
• In the event of a planned interruption of service EMPT will endeavour to notify you in advance if we are able to do so. Conversely, we are under no obligation to notify you in the event of an unplanned interruption to our service.
• Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice.
Information and materials
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All users of the website shall not:
• send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
• interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or the data contained therein, or our servers or networks;
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or its related systems or networks;
• take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system.
In no event shall EMPT be liable for any:
• Loss of profits:
• Loss of data,
• Loss of income
• Loss of use
• Loss of contract
• Loss of goodwill and reputation Loss of savings
• Any indirect or consequential losses of any nature.
We accept no liability for any losses, damages costs or expenses, (whether direct or indirect) wasted expenditure or otherwise nor for consequential loss.
Our liability, and the liability of our third-party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.